Handmade screen printing is a technique used to create textile prints, also known as repeat or rapport.
With this technique we achieve that the tile is repeated and generating a continuous print or pattern, without cuts or blank spaces, something important in a fabric or large-scale wallpaper design.
In the class you will learn:
- Create a harmonious composition of tangles, suitable for this type of project.
- How to use your own design for a textile project.
- Use the manual and artisan method, without the need for apps or digital tools.
- After the workshop you will have the knowledge and confidence how to make your own design and what tangle to choose. I will also give you a sewing pattern in a pdf.
- You will be able to make handmade gifts with your own style and designs!
- 2 tiles, 14×14 cm
- Black pen, 01
- Pencil and blending stump
- Washi tape or masking tape