This class has the Hindu festival called Holi as sourse of inspiration where Zentangle meet Indian designs found in their interiors and textiles.
• You will learn how to create a tile using specific tangles to get a lovely Indian feeling .
• On top of the tangles we will add a splash of watercolours to symbolize the coloured powders thrown in Holi.
• In this class we are going to use a white Phi tile size 13 x 8 cm and 3 normals tiles 9 × 9 cm.
• We will prepare 4 tiles in class but with a list of tangles that you will recieve after class, you will be able to continue enjoying these designs for a long time and discover their possibilities even after class!
• We will be using ZOOM for this online class and a link will be sent by email the day before the class,