This class has nature as source of inspiration .
It is a beautiful fusion between Zentangle and the art of colours and shapes that nature offers us.
• You will learn in a fun and easy way how to reproduce a winter and spring landscape with watercolors.
• On top of the watercolor landscape we will add tangles, and each type of landscape will have its most suitable tangle according to the environment.
• In this class we are going to use watercolour paper that measures 14,5 x 10 cm.
• We´ll prepare 3 tiles in class, afterwards I´ll send you a file with more tangles so you will can continue enjoying these organic shapes and landscapes for a long time and discover all the possibilities even after class!
3 white tiles ( 14,5 x 10 cm )
Pencil and blending stump
• We use ZOOM for this online class and you can download the application it to your mobile, tablet or computer at no cost.
A link will be sent by email the day before the class, where you just have to click and it will take you to the virtual classroom.